I am happy today it is simply because God gives the joy in my heart today.
I should always focus my eyes in His mercy.
When giving offerings to God we should take it from what we have and we should be moved by a willing heart. :)
First day at Kid’s Camp. This is a camp for kids to understand the importance of spending time with God everyday. As a teacher facilitator I experience how God moves in the life of the kids. I experienced how God touch each of them in one of the session we had. And the least expected thing happened. God talked to me in a time that i least expected it to happen. God reminded me that my attention and focus were partially washed away from my first love. I am being destructed by all of the happenings around me.He reminded me of my first love who is Jesus.
Tonight I found myself visiting the pages of some of my friends. It really makes my heart delighted to know the lives that these people have today.
My first best friend is already a doctor. And God’s goodness and faithfulness is so evident in her life even until now as she pursue her residency.
My two best friends from high school have their own family now. Both of them graduated from a good university and have good jobs. I know that they are happy husbands and proud fathers now.
I am really happy for them. And I am glad that they are doing well and that they are happy wherever they are right now. But I’m not denying that there were moments that i miss spending time with them.
After listing my top 11 blessings for year 2010. To welcome year 2011, here is a peek of my goals this year. I’ll just give five of them.
1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
2. Sleep early.
3. Have time to hone and to expand my technical skills and abilities.
4. Be consistent with having a quality quiet time.
5. Acknowledge God in everything I do.
I was planning to make this last month. I failed to do so because i was not feeling well for almost three weeks. Any way now is the time to list my top 11 blessings for 2010.
1. I thank God for giving me the privilege of joining the YBD family.
2. I thank God for giving me the SMART Connect Group and letting me get connected to people who now I call friends.
3. I thank God for renewing my desire to be involve in our church.
4. I thank God for finishing all my level trainings.
5. I thank God for my D80 Cam.
6. I thank God for the protection and financial provisions.
7. I thank God for making sure that I will not be wandering away from the path that He wants me to take.
8. I thank God for the family I have.
9. I thank God for friends who always bear with me.
10. I thank God for the wisdom, knowledge, and abilities that He gave me to be able to finish every project that was assigned to me.
11. I thank God for all the teachings and principles i have learned in our church.
Merry Christmas to all. I’ll be enjoying Christmas in bed (sick kasi hehehe) :P